Join our team! Our Dye House is looking to fill several full-time machine operator positions on evening and night shifts. On-the-job training provided.
- 2nd shift (3p-11p)
- 3rd shift (11p-7a)
In addition to shift differentials, we offer a “skills ladder”… the more machines you learn, the more money you will earn!
Dye Machine operators are responsible for running specialized dye machinery and following processes to ensure fabrics meet customer specifications. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of production procedures
- Basic math, ability to read and follow simple instructions
- Attention to detail and excellent eye for color
- Physical stamina and strength
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Service Recognition
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Brookwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.